Location: Locker Room Yurt Date: 3/7/20 Time: 8:30AM
Department Updates (5min):
- Reminder about Employee Parking
Safety Topics (10min):
- Boundary and Supervision Policy
Administrative Items (5 min)
- Please encourage everyone to wash hands regularly, and refer to the resources and advice found at dhhs.nv.org (NV Dept. of Health).
- On March 8th clocks will ‘spring forward’ by an hour. Please make sure to set all alarms and reset clocks accordingly.
- Upcoming Event Reminders
- Lee Canyon’s Strategic Plan
- March 7th at 4:15PM
- Feel Good Fridays (Fridays in March – $25 lift tickets benefitting Hi-Fives Foundation)
- International Women’s Day
- March 8th
- Tuesday Trax (DJs on the deck on Tuesdays)
- St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th)
- Updated St. Patrick’s food menu and ‘Pot O’ Gold’ Search for Season Pass event.
- Lee Canyon’s Strategic Plan Presentation:
- Gas Card Updates
- Snow Mountain will not have gas available from March 3rd-13th. We will substitute the Snow Mountain gas cards with our limited supply of Chevron cards.
Bonus & Uniform Returns
- Reminder that the end-of season bonus is coming up, so please stay motivated and focused.
- Allison in HR can issue employees a receipt for returned uniforms.
Schedule for Next Meeting (2 min)
Date: 3/14/20 Time: 8:30AM Location: Locker Room Yurt